ummit Heliskiing is the newest of heliski operations in Iceland. They will welcome guests to a privately owned lodge and have access to slopes that are exclusive. Years of experience on the slopes and in the tourism industry offers a total experience to small groups in the private lodge setting at competitive pricing, has the team excited!
The team at Summit Heliskiing sets a high emphasis on client satisfaction and safety. Guests pick their preferred itinerary from what is referred to as “route schedule”. An experienced guide in accordance will create the itinerary around prevailing snow and weather conditions each day.
Route Schedule includes: Daily, Customized and Standard Package Tours (3,4 and 7 day tours)
Hotel Sóti Lodge is the accommodation in the heart of Iceland’s adventure zone. It is a premium country hotel in Fljót, the heart of the Troll peninsula in North Iceland.
- 1 hr heli fly time (alternatively 8 runs) per day.
- Quality accommodation at Sóti Lodge, based on double occupancy.
- All meals for the duration of the program (breakfast buffet, three course dinners, especially prepared mountain lunches).
- Floatation relaxation program in local geothermal pool, access to pool, hut tub and sauna.
- Morning take off directly from Sóti Lodge.
- Shuttle service from Akureyri airport (other options available upon request).
- Skis and bindings (high performance Blizzard free ride skis).
- Safety briefing (avalanche danger, use, and search with a avi. beacon).
- Avalanche safety equipment (Backpack w/ air system, Arva avi. beacon, shovel, and pole). Bring your own if you wish!
- Experienced mountain ski guide.
- Aprés ski snacks at Sóti Lodge.
Season run between the dates of: April 24th to May 15
Requests for dates that work for your schedule are totally welcome!