eliskiing in Iceland is an unforgettable experience. The limitless landscapes ignite the sensation of discovery within even the mostseasoned of skiers. Long descents towards the North Atlantic Ocean are illuminated by never ending sunsets in early summer.
Summit Heliskiing is the newest addition and is also basedin the Troll. They will strive towards ensuring that all guests gain singular,memorable experiences in our rugged mountain landscapes of Iceland.
The team behind Summit Heliskiing is diverse and each member has specialized knowledge of outdoor adventures and quality tourism. The guides have extensive skiand mountain guiding in Iceland, Greenland and across the world. The head guide Leifur has been an instructor for the Canadian Avalanche Association and was the former Avalanche Forecasting Director in Iceland, as well as having guided Everest trips. Ólöf herself, (though she is not a ski guide), was instrumental in shaping the quality and safety standards for Icelandic companies nationally and holds herself and Summit Heliskiing to the highest standards.
All packages are inclusive with quality accommodation at Sóti Lodge (geothermal poolback at the hotel) and everything needed for a great skiing adventure.
· Summit Heliskiing – 6 Day Package
· Summit Heliskiing – 4 Day Package
· Customised Heliskiing tour – flexibility to create “your” perfect package
· Tightlines – where heliskiing meets fly fishing
Long daylight hours allow us to choose the best time of dayto ski, given weather and snow conditions. Early season and stormy periodsequal powder skiing in a maritime climate, while long sunny days in late springtransform the snow into the perfect corn skiing conditions.
Hotel Sóti Lodge is the accommodation in the heart of Iceland’s adventure zone. It is a premium country hotel in Fljót, the heart of the Troll peninsula in North Iceland.
· 1 hr heli fly time (8 runs) per day
· Qualityaccommodation at Sóti Lodge, based on double occupancy
· All meals for the duration of the program (breakfast buffet, three course dinners,specially prepared mountain lunches)
· Floatationrelaxation program in local geothermal pool, access to pool, hut tub and sauna
· Morning take off directly from Sóti Lodge
· Shuttle service included from Keflavik International airport, Reykjavík or Akureyri
· Skis and bindings (high performance Blizzard freeride skis)
· Avalanche safety equipment (Backpack with air system, Arva avalanche beacon, shovel, andprobe) – bring your own if you prefer!
· Safety briefing (avalanche danger, when and how to use avalanche safety equipment)
· Experienced mountain ski guide
· A présski snacks at Sóti Lodge
· Partner with Norðurflug, using theirAstar B2 helicopter, carrying up to 4 guests, pilot and guide
our heli Operator partners
Silver Tip Heliskiing
Unlimited Vertical, Unlimited Experience Canada’s Hidden Gem of Heli-Skiing. Silvertip Lodge is one of the most remote and exclusive Canadian wilderness powder heli-skiing experience.Read More
White Wilderness Heliski
White Wilderness Heliski offers small group heli skiing and snowboarding in North-central coast of British Columbia. Accommodation is the stylish and rustically appealing Skeena River Lodge.Read More