Northern Escape Heli Skiing
hat makes Northern Escape Heli a boutique Heli Operator in Canada you want to get to know?
Three PROGRAMS, Private, Classic and Elite SMALL GROUP HELISKIING with CATSKI BACK UP
- The 'Classic' Program offers affordable Heli Skiing at 'Yellow Cedar Lodge'
- The 'Elite' program offers a Semi-private experience for 1-10 people in our new luxury 'Mountain Lodge' with ten Single occupancy suites
- Private Program accommodates 4 > 18 guests and allows you to explore in your own private helicopter
- Small Group Heli Skiing. The 'Classic' program has groups of 6 guests using Italian made Koala helicopters. The 'Elite' has only 2 groups of 5 guests in BELL 407 helicopters.
- Cat Ski Back-up! Truly special as we are the only Heli lodge in Canada to offer skiing by Cat when the heli can't fly. No sitting in the lodge watching the storm outside and wishing you were skiing. You will be out skiing super Deep Pow in the trees!
- Getting there: Land in Terrace, BC (via quick Vancouver or Calgary connection) with ground transfer to the lodge taking 25 mins.
our heli Operator partners
Great Canadian Heliskiing
KNOWN AS THE BIRTHPLACE OF HELI-SKIING - The Selkirk and Purcell Mountains literally have it all: phenomenal amounts of light, dry powder snow, great flying conditions, tens of thousands of square kilometers of Canadian wilderness, and ideal skiing weather.Read More